All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Scott, Jack and Emily rescue a drowning man from the waves they are keen to hear his story, but their new friend can't remember his own name, let alone how he came to be stranded at sea! Who is the mystery man? Why did he come to Castle Key? And was his drowning an accident - or attempted murder? The friends are on the case - with enthusiastic assistance from Drift the dog - determined to find the truth and solve the mystery of the drowning man.
- Author BiographyHelen Moss was born in 1964 and grew up in Worcestershire and Saudi Arabia. After a degree in psychology and philosophy at Oxford University, Helen went on to do PhD research at Cambridge University. She recently spent a year in Portland, Oregon, with her family, and on returning decided to switch direction and devote herself full-time to writing books for young readers. Helen lives in a small village outside Cambridge with her husband, two teenage sons, two border collies, two gerbils, several hens and a bearded dragon called Frankie. Visit her website at http://www.helenmoss.org.uk and the Adventure Island website at http://www.adventureislandbooks.com.
- Author(s)Helen Moss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventure Island
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight182 g
- Width137 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.