All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aldens visit Goldwin University, where Grandfather attended college. The old library is about to be torn down. But legend says the stone gargoyles guarding the roof of the old building will do anything to protect it--even fly. When the creatures begin appearing outside the windows, people are terrified. But the Boxcar Children think there is ather reason the gargoyles are turning up in places they shouldn't. And they're determined to figure it out.
- Author BiographyGertrude Chandler Warner was born in 1890 in Putnam, Connecticut, where she taught school and wrote The Boxcar Children because she had often imagined how delightful it would be to live in a caboose or freight car. Encouraged by its success, she went on to write eighteen more stories about the Alden Children.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Aimee Lilly
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time101
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.