All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Scott , Jack and Emily hear that a film is being made at the nearby mar house they can't resist going to watch. But when the glamorous star of the film vanishes the friends realize they have a new mystery to solve! Has the star been kidnapped by a crazed fan? Could she have run off with her boyfriend? Or did she venture into the mar's attic at midnight and fall foul of the legendary ghost that haunts the old house? The second gripping mystery in this exciting new adventure series!
- Author BiographyHelen Moss was born in 1964 and grew up in Worcestershire and Saudi Arabia. After a degree in psychology and philosophy at Oxford University, Helen went on to do PhD research at Cambridge University. She recently spent a year in Portland, Oregon with her family, and on returning decided to switch direction and devote herself full-time to writing. She signed up for some creative writing classes and was immediately hooked. Helen lives in a small village just outside Cambridge, with her husband, two young sons, two border collies, two guinea pigs, two dwarf hamsters, twenty hens and a cockerel called Wilfred.
- Author(s)Helen Moss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventure Island
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight168 g
- Width165 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.