All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.13Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionSomething strange is afoot on the moors above Castle Key - sinister ises, lights in the sky and mysterious figures moving in the dark. Are aliens invading, as Jack suspects? Could it be smugglers, as Emily thinks? Or is there ather explanation? Scott, Jack, Emily and Drift the dog are on the case!
- Author BiographyHelen Moss was born in 1964 and grew up in Worcestershire and Saudi Arabia. After a degree in psychology and philosophy at Oxford University, Helen went on to do PhD research at Cambridge University. She recently spent a year in Portland, Oregon, with her family, and on returning decided to switch direction and devote herself full time to writing books for young readers. Helen lives in a small village outside Cambridge with her husband, two teenage sons, two border collies, two gerbils, several hens and a bearded dragon called Frankie. Visit her website at http://www.helenmoss.org.uk and the Adventure Island website at http://www.adventureislandbooks.com.
- Author(s)Helen Moss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventure Island
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.