All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn the time since this book was written, the application of NMR in the study of polymers has continued to develop rapidly. The main trends of the work have remained as before, namely, the study of the structure of polymers, molecular motion in them, and chemical conversions of high-molecular-weight substances. How ever, as a result of the refinement of experimental techniques and development of the theory, new progress has been achieved, par ticularly in the NMR spectroscopy of polymer solutions. We therefore decided that it was worthwhile to provide an ad ditionallist of literature, covering papers published in 1965, 1966, and the beginning of 1967. By using the bibliographic directory appended to the list, the reader can readily find references to the latest literature for all sections of the book. I. Ya. Slonim A. N. Lyubimov v Preface to the Russian Edition The aim of this book is mainly to answer the questions which inevitably arise for a chemist who wishes to use NMR in his work on polymers.
- Author(s)I Ya Slonim
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.