All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe answers to questions on a wide variety of social and political issues from more than 25,000 respondents are contained in the General Social Survey (GSS) data base. The authors, who have directed the GSS since its inception, have set out to enable social scientists to exploit this large data set more effectively. The book outlines such topics as the recurrent, replicated 'core' items suitable for trend analyses, the annual topical modules on subjects of current interest and the international modules produced in collaboration with the International Social Survey Programme.
- Author BiographyProfessor of mathematics
- Author(s)James A. Davis,Tom W. Smith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGuides to Major Social Science Databases S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.