All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionNext time you need quick answers about the Next Generation Science Standards, turn to The NSTA Quick-Reference Guides to the NGSS. The guides are available in three grade-specific versions - one each for elementary, middle, and high school - plus a version for K-12. Each book provides the appropriate performance expectations; disciplinary core ideas; practices; crosscutting concepts; connections to engineering, techlogy, and applications of science; and connections to nature of science. The guides are designed to be used with the NGSS. The books' emphasis is on easy. In addition to helping you find the parts of the standards most relevant to you, youcan readily acquaint yourself with their formats and find out what each of the different parts means. The Quick-Reference Guides are indispensable companions to the NGSS for science teachers at all levels, but they're equally essential to administrators, curriculum developers, and teacher educators who are incorporating the NGSS and want to help others do so as well.
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe NSTA Quick Reference Guides to the NGSS
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byTed Willard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.