All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTake an inspiring through the creative process via cartooning, in this uniquely visual, humorous and practical guide by the celebrated cartoon editor of The New Yorker. Everything I need to kw in life I learned about cartoons, says the opinionated and devastatingly funny Mankoff in this entertaining journey through the art, craft and Zen of cartooning. Among the many topics discussed and illustrated are: - What a cartoon is (and what it is t) - How to develop your creativity and your natural talent - How to learn from the cartoon masters of the past and present - How to find your own voice and message - What makes a good cartoon work - How to market your cartoons - * The New Yorker magazine, like Punch, is celebrated worldwide t only for its literary output, but for the quality of its humour and cartoons. * Insider kwledge, inspirational wisdom, and lots of laughs in this trip through the creative process.
- Author BiographyRobert Mankoff is the cartoon editor of The New Yorker and the founder and president of the Cartoon Bank. He is an accomplished cartoonist, the author of The Naked Cartoonist, and the editor of The New Yorker Book of Cartoon Puzzles and Games (both from Black Dog & Leventhal), as well as many cartoon collections. He lives in Hastings, New York.
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note200 b&w and colour cartoons
- Weight612 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobert Mankoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.