Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ticed-the greater a man's skill, the more he achieves with less? And the skill of strength is exception. From the ancient days of Greek wrestling, to the jealously guarded secrets of Chinese Kung Fu masters, to the hard men of modern spec ops, warriors and allied strongmen have developed an amazing array of skills for generating inhuman strength.But these skills have been scattered far and wide, held closely secret, or communicated in a piecemeal fashion that has left most of us frustrated and far from reaching our true strength potential.Now, for the first time, Russian strength expert and former Spetsnaz instructor Pavel has gathered many of these devastating techniques into one highly teachable skill set. In The Naked Warrior Pavel reveals exactly what it takes to be super-strong in minimum time-when your body is your only tool.
- Author BiographyPavel Tsatsouline, is a former Soviet Special Forces physical training instructor, who helped Dragon Door Publications initiate the modern kettlebell movement.
- Author(s)Pavel Tsatsouline
- PublisherDragon Door Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLittle Canada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragon Door Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight657 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.