All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'...put your hands together for Sheffield's very own, born down the Eccy Road, in S11, he's in heaven, he's in the second round, he's in his own town, t wearing a dressing gown, he's the son of his folks, it's Dylan Spokes!' Dylan isn't your typical soker player. He's a vegetarian, for starters. This is the biggest week of his life and everybody wants a piece of him - his ex-con Dad, local gangster Waxy Chuff and the soker corruption squad.
- Author BiographyRichard Bean was born in Hull in 1956. After school, he worked in a bread plant before leaving to study Psychology at Loughborough University. Richard has worked as a psychologist and stand-up comedian. In 2011 Richard became the first writer to win the Evening Standard Award for Best Play for two plays, THE HERETIC and ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS. He was also awarded the 2011 Critics' Circle Award for Best Play and 2012 Whatsonstage.com Award for Best New Comedy, both for ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS. The New York production of ONE MAN, TWO GUVNORS was awarded the 2012 Outer Critics' Circle Award for Outstanding New Broadway Play.
- Author(s)Richard Bean
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.