CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the NARROW GATE This book strongly encourages every individual to make serious study of the Bible first priority in their lives. The Bible is the only source of the guidance each person must kw and apply, in order to experience an eternity of usefulness, joy and fulfillment. However, the essentials of biblical guidance are often difficult to understand as written, because they are embedded in symbolic objects, terms and events. This book demonstrates the Bible's use of symbolism by explaining the meaning of several major events. Fruitful study of the Bible is t easy. It requires pure motives, a sincere heart, determined application of discerned truths, and continual support from the Holy Spirit. What the Bible asks of you is the most difficult challenge you will ever face. Jesus expressed the nature of this challenge in clear terms in Matthew, Chapter Seven Verses Thirteen and Fourteen of the New Jerusalem Bible when He said, Enter by the narrow gate, since the road that leads to destruction is wide and spacious, and many take it; but it is a narrow gate and a hard road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
- Author BiographyDale Stouder was born and raised during the depths of the Great Depression of 1929. He was fortunate enough to have dedicated hard working parents who through great effort provided just enough of the essentials of life to keep the family healthy and happy. Dale began to work his way through college, married at age 21, and was promptly caught up in the Korean War. After four years of military service he returned to college completing his undergraduate and graduate work in education and psychology. After a number of years in the private business sector in management consulting, Dale accepted a position with the Federal Government at the National Archives in Washington D.C. In 1986 he retired as Deputy Assistant Archivist of the United States, and began his search for spiritual truth. In the following years he studied the Bible in its various forms and editions. He spent a year at the Swedenborg School of Religion and has extensively researched works by many well known and obscure writers who have sought to reveal the true spiritual teachings of the Bible.
- Author(s)Dale H Stouder
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.