All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionKimiko Hahn, a welcome voice of experimentation and passion (Bloomsbury Review), takes up the Japanese prose-poetry genre zuihitsu-literally running brush, which utilizes tactics such as juxtaposition, contradiction, and broad topical variety-in exploring her various identities as mother and lover, wife and poet, daughter of varied traditions.
- Author BiographyKimiko Hahn is the author of eight previous books of poetry, including, most recently, Toxic Flora. She has won an American Book Award, a Guggenheim Fellowship, a Theodore Roethke Award, and a Lila Wallace-Reader's Digest Award. She lives in New York and teaches at Queens College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Kimiko Hahn
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.