All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationTheyre the giants of our roads, the link between every state and the backbone of freight across the world, moving over 150 millions of tonnes of freight per year in Australia alone. Ever wonder how these heavy duty vehicles are made? Wonder no more! The MEGAFACTORIES Truck Collection takes you into 3 of the worlds biggest truck factories to experience how these work horses are built. See how Mercedes Benz factory rolls out one of the world's best truck every two minutes, venture into the MACK truck factory to marvel at how they put together over 10 tonnes of chrome and steel to assemble the most powerful trucks on the road today, then we look inside the massive Peterbilt factory in Texas, USA, to get an understanding of how they pack more than 20,000 parts into each vehicle, creating the aerodynamic titan of the road The Model 387. With years of development, masterful skill, supreme efficiency and 21st century technology The Megafactories Truck Collections show us how these factories churn out with precision the most impressive and advanced trucks on the road today.
- TitleThe National Geographic - Megafactories - Truck Collection
- Product Release Date02/12/2015
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs1
- Rating InfoExempt
- Run Time200 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreAutomotive
- StudioNational Geographic
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineExperience the making of road giants!
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $73.19Trending at AU $94.42
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $62.04
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $77.42
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $46.27
- AU $59.15Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $75.41
- AU $29.74Trending at AU $58.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.