All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis database provides a vast amount of information about potentially toxic chemicals to regulatory and research agencies, consultants, academics, and libraries. The National Toxicology Program's Chemical Database consists of eight volumes containing 50 fields that present detailed information on 2,270 different chemicals. The data is obtained from the literature or experimentally determined. Each compound is listed in every volume even when there is information available for it in some volumes. Information in the NTP database was gathered and updated as compounds were used throughout a 12 year period from 1979 to 1991. Throughout the eight volumes, the primary chemical name and the Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number (CAS No.) remain constant and all 2,270 chemicals are listed alphabetically in each volume. The NTP database can be sold as a set or individually. Each volume consists of one 3-1/2 and two 5-1/4 diskettes , in addition to a 64 page manual that describes how to use the software. Diskettes will run on IBM(R) or IBM-compatible equipment with DOS 2.0 and higher, 640K internal memory (RAM), and a hard drive with at least 2-17MB of available disk space. Use the eight volumes together to get the full benefit of the NTP Chemical Repository Database, or select only those volumes that contain the information you need and use them as stand-alone databases. Each volume consists of one 3-1/2 and two 5-1/4 diskettes, that will run on IBM or IBM-compatible hardware!
- Author(s)Douglas B. Walters,Lawrence H. Keith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1991
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.