All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The holistic bible for cat caregivers w updated and expanded</b>. <i>The Natural Cat</i> was one of the first books to advocate natural cat care when it was originally published in 1983. Now fully revised and expanded to address the many new discoveries in holistic pet care, this edition includes: -A new introduction detailing the latest advances in holistic care for cats -Updated statistics, new diet guidelines, and health care recommendations, including the latest on vaccines -An updated resources section with suggestions for finding a holistic veterinarian and advice on how to deal with conventional veterinarians -A complete overhaul of language to reflect new attitudes toward caregiving Combined with classic and reliable advice on grooming, neutering and spaying, common feline health problems, elder cat care, behavioral problems, and emotional bonding, the latest information makes this edition of <i>The Natural Cat</i> the only handbook pet owners will need to naturally nurture a happy, healthy cat.
- Author Biography<b>Anitra Frazier</b>is the executive director of Anitra's<i>Natural Cat, </i>a house call service providing holistic health care and grooming to the furry-purrys of New York City, as well as worldwide telephone consultations. She also heads<i>Fluff City</i>, New York's feline health spa and hospice. Anitra's clients have included hundreds of brilliant and influential cats, some of whom have shared their lives with luminaries from the worlds of film, theater, fashion and classical music. She is the author of<i>The Natural Cat</i>and<i>It's A Cat's Life</i>. <b>Norma Eckroate</b>has coauthored numerous books since she and Anitra Frazier teamed up for the first edition of<i>The Natural Cat</i>. Her works include<i>The Dog Whisperer</i>, <i>The Puppy Whisperer</i>, <i>Complete Holistic Care</i><i>and Healing for Horses</i>, and<i>Switched-On Living</i>.
- Author(s)Anitra Frazier,Norma Eckroate
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Notefigures
- Weight726 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.