All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionTaking fossil records as its evidence, The Natural History Museum Book of Disaurs treats disaurs as a group of living animals, making frequent reference to today's animals as a basis for comparison. This popular approach t only accurately mirrors the methods used by palaeontologists in studying disaurs, but also satisfies the overwhelming curiosity of people to kw what disaurs were like when alive. Unlike an encyclopedia, a data book or even a learned exposition, this book is designed to be read from start to finish as the developing story of a remarkable group of animals. The book's direct, clear written style, with all unfamiliar names and technical terms clearly explained, and extensive illustrations make it an ideal introduction to disaurs for the older child or adult.
- Author BiographyTim Gardom has researched and written several major exhibitions including the acclaimed 'Dinosaurs' at The Natural History Museum. Angela Milner is Head of Fossil Vertebrates Division and dinosaur researcher in the Department of Palaeontology at The Natural History Museum. She has written several books on dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Angela C. Milner,Tim Gardom
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/10/2012
- Content Noteover 200 colour colour photographs, artworks & line drawings
- Weight866 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.