All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfluential art director and stylist Hans Blomquist starts off by exploring the essence of his style. In Texture, he revels in the textures and patinas of natural materials. Still Life reveals Hans' passion for creating displays that showcase treasured pieces, while Plants and Flowers celebrates the beauty of nature and the cycles of the natural world. Colour presents his favourite earthy, natural colour palette, which provides the perfect backdrop for hits of brighter natural hues. In the second part of the book, Homes, through a series of case studies, Hans explores houses and apartments that showcase the beautiful simplicity and elegance of the natural look.
- Author BiographyHans Blomquist is a art director and stylist whose evocative, painterly style is highly sought after by many prestigious brands. Hans started out working for IKEA in Sweden and ended up art directing their catalogue. His clients include Harrods, Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, H&M and IKEA. Hans now lives in Paris.
- Author(s)Hans Blomquist
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight1013 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.