The Natural Superwoman: The Scientifically Backed Program for Feeling Great, Looking Younger, and Enjoying Amazing Energy at Any Age by Uzzi Reiss M D Ob/Gyn, Yfat Reiss Gendell (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- Description<b>The new health bible for women</b>. Women all over the world flock to Dr. Uzzi Reiss for his cutting-edge approach to women's health. In <i>The Natural Superwoman</i>, Dr. Reiss brings his invative philosophy to women everywhere, demonstrating how they can stop feeling overwhelmed and tired and start feeling their best?energized, focused, and ready to take on the world ?each day. As Dr. Reiss explains, hormone balance is the key to living with vitality. His anti-aging program combines natural hormone therapy, essential nutritional advice, simple exercise, and mind-body techniques to help you, matter what your age, become the healthiest, most vibrant ?natural superwoman? you can be. <i>The Natural Superwoman</i> illustrates: . Which specific hormones can enhance energy, sexuality, and memory; heal dry skin; relieve sleep disorders; alleviate depression; and more . Why you should take magnesium instead of calcium to guard against osteoporosis . How to make simple changes to your diet to help you lose weight . Why you may actually be exercising too much This book offers accessible yet authoritative information from a physician with more than thirty years of experience in understanding and working with women. <i>The Natural Superwoman</i> shows you how to take control of your well-being and feel better than ever <i>naturally</i>.
- Author BiographyUzzi Reiss, M.D., O.B./GYN., has a successful, high-profile clinic in Beverly Hills, California, which attracts clients from film, television, high fashion, and politics. A frequent speaker at major women's health conferences, Dr. Reiss has been featured in publications such as<i>Vogue</i>, <i>Elle</i>, <i>Parenting</i>, and<i>Fitness</i>, as well as in Suzanne Somers's<i>The Sexy Years</i>. Yeat M. Reiss is Dr. Reiss's daughter and the founder of Sharp-Man Media, a literary development company. She is the coauthor of many health and other practical nonfiction books, including<i>How to Make a Pregnant Woman Happy</i>and<i>The Smart-Carb Guide to Eating Out</i>.
- Author(s)Uzzi Reiss M D Ob/Gyn,Yfat Reiss Gendell
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.