All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1860, this book has been retyped for reader convenience. It is an important record of Spiritualism in 19th century America, and a comprehensive study of its beliefs that conflict with the Christian Bible.
- Author BiographyJoseph Harvey Waggoner (1820-1889) became a Seventh-day Adventist in 1852 and after a period of intense study, became an evangelist for the church. Although he received only 6 months of formal education, he was widely read, and an eloquent speaker. Upon the death of James White in 1881, he was appointed the Editor of the journal signs of the times. In 1887 he was called to Europe where he was the Editor in Chief of church periodicals for that field.
- Author(s)MR J H Waggoner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMR Gerald E Greene
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.