All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Allen is spoilt and selfish. When's she's sent away to boarding school she makes up her mind to be the naughtiest pupil there's ever been! But Elizabeth soon finds out that being bad isn't as simple as it seems ...
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the best-known and best-loved writers of children's stories. She is consistently voted a children's favourite in author polls. She has over 600 children's books to her credit, including the Famous Five series, the Secret Seven series, the Naughtiest Girl series (all Hodder) and the Malory Towers and St Clare's series (both available from Hodder on audio).
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNaughtiest Girl
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date25/06/2015
- Weight188 g
- Width115 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.