Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING - This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable. Dr. Saint Aknaten is anything but ordinary. From his unique ethnic makeup, the product of a North Korean mother and Egyptian father, to his career as a sex therapist and public speaker, his life is filled with excitement, tragedy, oddities, and lust-filled company. He hails from New York City, but his influence doesn't stop there. Saint is internationally kwn. Toggling between holistic ideologies and gritty X-rated teachings, he captures male audiences everywhere as he preaches his controversial, racially driven philosophy - that all n-Black men should pursue Black women. Regardless of his magnetic ability to attract droves of women wherever he steps foot, Saint is desperately on the hunt for just one whom he has pet-named his goddess. His search comes to an unanticipated end as he conducts an interview with the outspoken and beautiful radio personality, Xenia Donnellson, an air-waves sensation from Los Angeles. Making Xenia see things his way becomes a challenge that he is more than willing to accept. Xenia succumbs to the hyptic charms of Saint's addictive essence, but t without invisible nemeses hanging in the wind, waiting for a chance to strike. Saint will do anything and everything to protect his queen including confronting his suppressed fear that he possesses unwanted psychic abilities. Can Saint overcome all and finally obtain the peace he has long sought after? Only time will tell.
- Author BiographyTiana Laveen was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and now resides in Kentucky with her husband and two children. She enjoys a fulfilling and enriching life that includes writing books, drawing, painting, listening to music, cooking, and spending time with friends. Tiana Laveen is a uniquely creative and innovative author whose romance fiction is geared towards those who not only want to temporarily escape from the daily routines of life, but also delve into social taboo as it pertains to interracial relationships. Tiana creates a painting with words as she guides her reader into the lives of each and every main character. Her first book series entitled Cross Climax tackles interracial dating, marriage, and sexual relationships head on without any false bravado. Cross Climax I and Cross Climax II allow the reader to dive headfirst into short stories that are packed with seduction, romance, and heart-pounding punch. The two novels in conjunction lead to a surprising, but fulfilling conclusion. Her third novel, The Slave Master's Son, transports readers back to a time and place where interracial relationships were not accepted by the dominant society. The novel delivers a scintillating, historical account of one family's struggles to deal with love, lust, and consequences. Her fourth novel, The Naughty Sins of a Saint, tells the story of Dr. Saint Aknaten, a sex therapist and public speaker who preaches his controversial philosophy - that all non-Black men should pursue Black women. Along the way he finally meets his queen. All is good until those threatened by his ideologies take action to permanently stop him. Saint must confront both personal secrets and his nemeses if he is ever to live peacefully. If you wish to contact Tiana Laveen, please contact her at www.facebook.com/tianalaveen.
- Author(s)Tiana Laveen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.