Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Need for Theory speaks to the burgeoning need for critical thinking in social gerontology. The editors have brought together some of the foremost contributors to theoretical advances in the field. This volume incorporates state-of-the-art theorizing with a focus on selected topical areas facing gerontologists around the world. Using their keen insights into substantive issues, the contributors examine personal and structural changes affecting individuals over the life course. Extolling the need for theory is t eugh; the contributors focus their insights on a paply of substantive issues, linking the personal with the political and with the structural parameters that shape the process of aging, matter where it occurs.
- Author(s)Ariela Lowenstein,Jon Hendricks,Simon Biggs
- PublisherBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2003
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSociety and Aging Series
- Place of PublicationAmityville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.