All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- Description*Warning: Mature content* You can only win someone's heart once you've captured it. Nineteen year old Ryder Harrison grew up near a small town in Montana, working on the family's ranch and in love with his best friend, Landon Pennington. That was until his Grandfather decided he needed to go to college in California. Ryder promised his Mom before she died that he would finish his education. Staying true to his word, Ryder packs his clothes, and heads to California, confident that it would all be one big disaster. The only thing he hadn't planned on was meeting Bentley Carter. Twenty year old Bentley Carter has eugh emotional issues to write his own 'How to Cope' manual. Surviving an abusive childhood, he made a personal promise to always stay true to himself, and never let emotions overrule his common sense. Content with his current life and friend with 'benefits', Ben is determined to t let his new roommate affect him. Uncertain about their places in the world, and with each other, Ryder and Ben struggle to understand the person who is t what they thought they wanted, yet who they are unable to live without. Living in a sometimes cruel and unforgiving world they are determined to embrace the reality of falling in love and the challenges that follow. Ryder Harrison and Bentley Carter are Living in a sometimes cruel and unforgiving world they are determined to embrace the reality of falling in love and the challenges that follow.
- Author BiographyBrooke: Brooke lives in Louisiana with her girls, wonderful husband, and many pets. When she is not working on finishing her current degree, she can be found fishing, coloring, or blowing bubbles with her kids. Just over a year ago, Brooke decided she wasn't going to back down from her dreams, and started writing full time. With the encouragement of her family she is proud to be publishing her books for the world to read. Brooke started reading later in life. Unlike many authors who have always had a special love for reading, Brooke didn't pick up a book until she was in her late teens. She remembers wanting to find something to do with her mom, who has always been her best friend. One day her mom was talking about a romance novel that she just read. Not being interested in it all, Brooke gave in and read the book. She's been her mom's reading partner ever since. They can now sit and talk, laugh and even cry about all the books they have read over the years. So, with great pride and honor, Brooke is happy to thank her mother for encouraging her to not only read, but to follow her heart, and write her own books. What started as simple poetry on scrap paper, at the age of seven, is now a dream come true. Brooke started writing but felt something was missing. When she started writing with Natalya, everything seemed to fall into place, and now here they are. Launching books, and writing more. Natalya: Natalya lives in Louisiana with her Bichon Frise, Napoleon. Natalya is a rather introverted bookworm who started reading at the age of four and has had her nose in a book ever since. She loves spending time with her children and grandchildren. She believes in spoiling the grand-kids and then giving them back. One of Natalya's greatest pleasures is making gifts for her family. She enjoys many crafting hobbies, including sewing, crocheting, painting and whatever else happens to strike her fancy. She also enjoys watching a good movie. Natalya has had stories rolling around in her head for years, and attempted to write them down from time to time, but it wasn't until Brooke asked Natalya to join her in her writing that Natalya started writing on an ongoing regular basis. She has discovered that she loves it and letting the stories out of her head is a lot more fun then having them rolling around in her head.
- Author(s)Booke J Breaux,Natalya Parks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)A J Corza
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.