All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides everything educators and caregivers need to kw to identify and intervene in neglectful situations, while also creating a safe, nurturing, and protective environment for young children.
- Author BiographyGinger Welch, PhD, is a licensed pediatric psychologist and an assistant professor at Oklahoma State University who has presented her work on child maltreatment at many national conferences, including the National Association for the Education of Young Children, the American Psychological Association, and the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children. She lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Heather Johnson, MEd, is a curriculum coordinator for a public school district that serves nearly 15,000 children in the state of Oklahoma. She lives in Edmond, Oklahoma. Laura Wilhelm, EdD, is an assistant professor of early childhood education at the University of Central Oklahoma. She lives in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Ginger Welch,Heather Johnson,Laura Wilhelm
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.