Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to successfully negotiate at work with this recording by leading expert, Dr Joshua N. Weiss Negotiation is a skill we need to use every day. In this audio exclusive and PDF workbook companion, learn the negotiation skills required to navigate difficult work situations. We are often unaware when we enter a negotiation; a conversation takes a turn, we're unprepared, and suddenly we've agreed to take on a new role at work without additional compensation. In today's ecomy we are more burdened than ever, which means that negotiation becomes increasingly important to try to master. Co-director of a program at Harvard, Dr Joshua N. Weiss helps us understand when and where these negotiations arise and how to address each one with confidence and calm. Did you ever think it possible to negotiate with your boss? Do salary discussions make your stomach turn? Escape second guessing and selling yourself short by finding the Negotiator in You. 'The Negotiator in You - A Complete Course in Negotiating Every Aspect of Your Life' - is available in three parts: At Home, At Work and In Life. Go to www.negotiatorinyou.com once you purchase the audio to download your FREE PDF Workbooks!
- Author(s)Joshua N. Weiss
- PublisherAudioGO Limited
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAudioGO Limited
- Read byJoshua N. Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.