All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers every facet of netball, from individual skills and team tactics to conditioning and the mental game. Netballers at all levels are seeking a competitive edge in their quest to perform to their maximum potential. This book is the most comprehensive, contemporary resource available to aid that endeavor. This comprehensive guide begins by covering essential netball skills such as body control, movements, ball handling, shooting and defending. The dozens of drills, chapters on physical conditioning, mental training and teamwork, as well as tips from the game's biggest stars, gives the blueprint for individual and team success at the readers fingertips.
- Author BiographyJane Woodlands is an established, vetern coach who has achieved the highest level of coaching accrediation awarded by Netball Australia. Her 20 years of coaching experience ranges from the junior primary level to a Natioanl League specialist coach. Woodlands is an advanced coaching workshop co-ordinator and presenter and she established a private coaching academy in 2004.
- Author(s)Jane Woodlands
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.