All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas, 2nd Edition, part 3 in the 3-book Digestive System volume, provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the hepatobiliary system and pancreas. This book in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA Green Books ) has been expanded and revised to capture current perspectives in hepatology, pancreatology, and gastroenterology - from rmal anatomy and physiology through pathophysiology, diagstics and treatment of the liver, pancreas, and biliary tract. It also features radiologic and pathologic images to supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations. This this updated classic is ideal for students and health professionals seeking an easily accessible guide to the digestive system.
- Author(s)James C. Reynolds
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication22/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations (300 in full color)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.