All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides information, guidelines, and materials to help future neuropsychology supervisees identify, understand, and avoid some of these problems and pitfalls. Also included are a neuropsychological questionnaire, short- and long-report formats, and sample statements that can be used to help with wording sections of the report that are particularly challenging to write.
- Author BiographyRichard Wanlass, Ph.D., is Chief Psychologist and Clinical Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of California, Davis, Medical Center, where he oversees and provides neuropsychological, psychological, and social services to patients with TBI, chronic pain, stroke, spinal cord injury, and other neurological and physical disabilities. In addition, he trains pre-doctoral psychology interns and post-doctoral neuropsychology fellows. Prior to joing UC-Davis, he directed neuropsychological and psychological services in a free-standing brain injury rehabilitation facility. Other previous activities include private practice, consultation, and service as an Expert Reviewer for the California Board of Psychology. Dr. Wanlass is a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology and a member of the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Richard L. Wanlass
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 colour tables, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.