Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for the leadership of reform at the high school, disrict, and state levels; for policy-makers instrumental in these reforms; and to university faculty and graduate students in education. It will be a vaulable resource in courses on leadership, administratioin, policy, curriclum and instruction, and change facilitation.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Marsh, University of Southern California, Los Angeles - Judy B. Codding, National Center on Education and the Economy, Washington, D.C.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/12/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid D. Marsh,Judy B. Codding
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.