All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinventing the American DreamAmericans and others have historically been inspired by the idea of the American Dream. And w, for so many, the rough landing at end of the first decade of the 21st century has evoked fear and anxiety. We have discovered that the tion of Rich and Famous can turn out to be an inflated bubble of false ambition leading to a burst of disappointment. American prosperity will return. As we learn from what we are experiencing, we will redefine success in practical and meaningful terms that will erase fear and restore our confidence and determination to move forward. The New American Prosperity is a collection of 39 thought-provoking, moving essays by Darby Checketts with a common theme of redefining success as Smart and Happy versus Rich and Famous. His commitment is to assist you, your loved ones and your friends in meeting life's challenges in a way that demonstrates how Smart you are and how Happy you are determined to be.
- Author BiographyDarby is the president of Cornerstone Professional Development of Mesa, Arizona, which he founded in 1985. He is known as the originator and worldwide proponent of Customer Astonishment. His work has influenced thousands of organizations and millions of individuals around the globe. His corporate career includes Ford Motor Company and Digital Equipment Corporation. He is the author of seven books.
- Author(s)Darby Checketts
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight217 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword bySteve Chandler
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.