All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your life plan explodes, you ask yourself the big questions: What do I really need in life? How can I make my life a work of art? Should I buy a house? Have kids? What is a life? Following in Kerouac and Steinbeck's tire tracks, a 32-year-old, post-breakup Brendan Leonard hits the road in search of healing and a new, post-ecomic-downturn American Dream. Sleeping in the back of a beat-up station wagon, he seeks answers-and hopefully, the occasional shower-in the postcard-worthy places of the American West. Part ballad to the romance of the road and part heart-searching treatise on the American Dream, The New American Road Trip Mixtape is Leonard's raw, often hilarious, barstool storytelling at its best.
- Author BiographyBrendan Leonard's writing has appeared in Backpacker, Outside, Men's Journal, High Country News, Adventure Cyclist and dozens of other publications. He is a contributing editor at Climbing, Adventure Journal, and the podcast The Dirtbag Diaries. He lives mostly out of a 2005 Chevy Astrovan in the western United States. More of his writing can be found at www.semi-rad.com.
- Author(s)Brendan Leonard
- PublisherSemi-Rad Media
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSemi-Rad Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.