All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of Americans live in suburbs and until about a decade or so ago, most suburbs had been assumed to be n-Hispanic White, affluent, and without problems. However, recent data have shown that there are changing trends among U.S. suburbs. This book provides timely analyses of current suburban issues by utilizing recently published data from the 2010 Census and American Community Survey to address key themes including suburban poverty; racial and ethnic change and suburban decline; suburban foreclosures; and suburban policy.
- Author BiographyKatrin B. Anacker is Associate Professor at George Mason University's School of Policy, Government, and International Affairs, Arlington, VA, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 32 b&w illustrations and 17 maps
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byKatrin B. Anacker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.