The New Anti-aging Revolution: Stop the Clock Time is on Your Side by Robert Goldman, Ronald Klatz (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith medical information doubling every three and a half years, life spans of 110 to 125 years may soon be a reality. Physicians Ronald Klatz and Robert Goldman,pioneers in this brave new world of anti-aging medicine, combine cutting-edge research and the latest medical breakthroughs on longevity, with practical ways for integrating this information into readers' daily lives - how they can live longer, better and healthier - to create the most comprehensive book on life extension in print today.This book offers a clear understanding of the biological processes involved in aging, the ten key body systems where decline first begins and the culprits largely responsible for tipping the clock: vitamin and mineral deficiencies and diminishing hormone levels. Readers will learn how to weigh the pros and cons of hormone therapy, naturally stimulate their hormone production, replenish their nutrient stores, strengthen their immune system, urish their body, burn fat and build lean muscle, revitalise in their sleep and maintain a youthful mind and spirit. This book features a longevity test that readers can use to identify how old or young they really are and the personal life-extension programmes of more than two dozen anti-aging specialists.
- Author BiographyRonald M. Klatz, M.D., D.O., is a leading authority on maximum human performance, advanced biotechnologies, anti-aging medicine, and aging-related diseases. He is president and cofounder of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and is board certified in family practice and sports medicine, and by the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Klatz holds academic, clinical, or research affiliations with Oklahoma State University, Tufts University, and the Central America Health Sciences University. He is the author of numerous books, including Grow Young with HGH; has served as the senior medical editor of Longevity magazine and as a contributing editor to the Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics; has been a respected consultant to the U.S. Congress and the General Accounting Office; and is a popular lecturer and television guest.
- Author(s)Robert Goldman,Ronald Klatz
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication17/11/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date02/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures, graphs
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.