The New Articulate Executive: Look, Act and Sound Like a Leader by Granville N. Toogood (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.24+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Classic Guide to Business Communications ...Updated for a New Generation of Media-Savvy Leaders Even with the latest high-tech tools and communication options, the simple truth is this: You need to look, act, and sound like a leader to succeed in today's world. According to top executive coach Granville Toogood, Wonderful things happen when people talk face-to-face. His proven secrets of professional speaking give you the power and confidence to command any audience--in any situation-and get results. An indispensable tool for executive success. -- Zbigniew Brzezinski, Robert E. Osgood Professor of American foreign policy at Johns Hopkins University'sSchool of Advanced International Studies Granville Toogood is a brilliant communicator and teacher who has made world-class communicators out of our people. -- Michael Koffler, Chairman, Young President's Organization The beauty of Granville Toogood's method is how simple it is to implement. -- Scudder Fowler, CEO, The Liminal Group Granville Toogood is a transformational teacher and coach. His new book is a must read for anyone hoping to effectively engage an audience or lead organizations. -- Sean Geehan, President, The Geehan Group Makes the capable business person more capable, more successful, and definitely more confident. -- Martha Stewart Corporate coach Granville Toogood has trained some of the biggest names in business today--including 38 top executives in the Fortune 50--and his bestselling book, The Articulate Executive, has become the gold standard when it comes to public speaking and corporate communications. This all-new edition provides you with the most powerful speaking tools and techniques from Toogood's acclaimed workshops--so you can look, act, and sound like a leader in any situation. Using his proven step-by-step system, you can: Position yourself as a leader in your industry. Command any venue and compel any audience. Use the 8-second rule to make a strong first impression. Speak with the confidence of a CEO. Outperform in any presentation. Whether you are giving a speech, making a presentation, conducting a meeting, or simply talking one-on-one, these tried-and-true communication techniques are guaranteed to help you step up your game and speak like a pro. The book is filled with easy-to-use checklists and essential tips to help you organize your thoughts and deliver your message--with confidence, style, and great success. In addition, you'll learn how to master high-tech tools such as PowerPoint and deck presentations, how todeal with Q&A sessions and media interviews, and how to write winning corporate communications that really do the job. Remember: In today's competitive market thing is more important than how you present yourself and your company--and book is more informative and powerful at this--than Granville Toogood's The New Articulate Executive.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Granville Toogood is a principal Faculty Member of Liminal Group, President of Granville Toogood Associates, a best-selling author, consultant, seminar leader and speaker who has inspired audiences all over the world. His clients have included more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 CEOs and thousands of executives and managers from other blue-chip companies, including GE, Deloitte & Touche, NBC, Morgan Stanley, Swiss Bank, Philip Morris, UBS, Credit Suisse, NYSE, Northrop Grumman and Citigroup, among others. He is creator of the benchmark Perfect Presentation concept. He is a former Life Magazine and television reporter who produced The Today Show News, and produced network news programs for NBC and ABC.
- Author(s)Granville N. Toogood
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.