All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than two hundred new recipes to support your healthy, low-carb lifestyle, the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling <i>New Atkins for a New You Cookbook</i> is a must-have guide for anyone who is looking for fresh, delicious ways to lose weight and keep it off for life. <i>The New Atkins for a New You </i>revolutionized low-carb eating and introduced a whole new approach to the classic Atkins Diet, offering a more flexible and easier-to-maintain lifestyle. But there's one thing people keep asking for: more Atkins-friendly recipes. And that's what <i>The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook </i>delivers--it's the first cookbook to reflect the new Atkins program, featuring thirty-two pages of full-color photographs and hundreds of original low-carb recipes that are: QUICK: With prep time of thirty minutes or less SIMPLE: Most use ten or fewer ingredients ACCESSIBLE: Made primarily with ingredients found in supermarkets DELICIOUS: You'll be amazed that low-carb food can be this fresh and tasty! Atkins is more than just a diet--it's a healthy lifestyle that focuses on weight management from day one, ensuring that once you take the weight off, you'll keep it off for good. And <i>The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook </i>features recipes with a broad range of carb counts, providing the perfect plan for a lifetime of healthy eating.
- Author Biography<b>Colette Heimowitz</b> is the Vice President of Nutrition and Education at Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. She has more than twenty years of experience as a nutritionist, which includes the time she spent with Dr. Atkins as director of nutrition at The Atkins Center for Complementary Medicine. Visit the Atkins website at Atkins.com.
- Author(s)Colette Heimowitz
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.