All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- Description<b>What Life as a Christian Really Looks Like New believers need to kw what to expect. While many books cover the nuts and bolts of new faith--how to read the Bible, how to pray, how to find a church--in this book, Alex Early focuses on issues of the heart. What are Christians supposed to feel? What happens when they sin? What does God want from them? Designed to challenge and reassure, this book gives a realistic depiction of the Christian life, and includes such topics as how to rest in God's love, what forgiveness looks like when you blow it, what it means to find your identity in Christ, and how to pray with honesty and transparency. God isn't surprised when we struggle, and although being in a relationship with God is amazing, he never promised that this life would be easy. He can handle real people, and he pours out his reckless love regardless of what we do or think on any given day. We all need to be reminded of this, but especially those new to the faith. This book is ideal for new believers, but seasoned Christians should also have copies on hand to give away. Includes end-of-chapter questions and a Christianese to English glossary.
- Author Biography<b>Alex Early </b>is the author of <i>The Reckless Love of God </i>and serves Redemption Church in Seattle, Washington. Alex has been heavily involved in training church leaders both in the U.S. and abroad. He is a sought-after speaker and lives with his wife, Jana, and their two children in Seattle. Find out more at www.alxegesis.com.
- Author(s)Alex Early
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/12/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.