All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionTake Charge of Your Heart Health Cardiovascular disease is one of the most treatable and preventable of all illnesses. In this concise, easy-to-understand book you'll discover the information you need to keep your heart healthy. Incorporating the latest medical findings with the timeless wisdom of the Bible, The New Bible Cure for Heart Disease contains information that you may have never been told, including... The hidden cause of heart disease--, it's NOT cholesterol! Dr. Colbert's top risk factors for heart disease and how to beat them with nutrition You want to be healthy, and God wants you to be healthy. Now, at last, here's a source of information that will help you gain and keep a healthy lifestyle body, mind, and spirit.
- Author BiographyDon Colbert, MD, is board-certified in family practice and anti-aging medicine. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventative medicine, and he has helped millions of people to discover the joy of living in divine health. In addition to speaking at conferences, he is the author of the New York Times best-selling book The Seven Pillars of Health, along with best sellers Toxic Relief, the Bible Cure series, Living in Divine Health, Deadly Emotions, and What Would Jesus Eat?
- Author(s)MD Don Colbert
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleNew Bible Cure (Siloam)
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight136 g
- Width142 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.