All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Interesting, thoughtful, and broad in its revelation of the post-racial black politician. - Andrea Simpson, author of The Tie That Binds * Telling and insightful analysis..., This remarkable book will have a significant impact . - Wilbur C. Rich, author of David Dinkins and New York City Politics * An astute account. - Clarence N. Stone, author of Regime Politics * Careful, detailed, and penetrating... groundbreaking... This unparalleled scholarly work is bold, imaginative, and timely. - Hanes Walton, Jr., co-author of The African American Electorate * Of interest to all who ponder [Cory] Booker's political future in New Jersey. - Kathleen Daley, Star-Ledger Entertainment Desk Anybody with an acute interest in the future of black politics in postracial America should absolutely read this book. - Nick Peruffo, The Trentorian
- Author BiographyAndra Gillespie is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Emory University.
- Author(s)Andra Gillespie
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.