All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book Of Yoga is recognised as the classic, definitive guide to this popular subject. Clear, comprehensive and superbly illustrated, the book covers all aspects of the discipline and provides inspiration for beginners and experts alike. It has w been reformatted with a more modern design with full-colour pictures throughout and remains the best guide to yoga on the market. It shows you how to: * Develop a fit and beautiful body * Improve your health * Keep youthful in every stage of life * Enjoy a troublefree pregnancy * Eat wisely and well * Banish stress and tension * Breathe for life and vitality * Increase your powers of * Experience peace of mind concentration.
- Author BiographyThe International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre was founded by renowned authority on Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga, Swami Vishnu-devananda in 1957. He was sent to the west by his Master, Swami Sivananda to spread the ideals of yoga and vedanta with the words 'people are waiting'.
- Author(s)Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2000
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.