All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe landmark cook book that all Donna Hay fans have been waiting for, this is ultimate collection of Donna's all time favourite classic recipes. this is Donna Hay's biggest and best cook book yet. For Isabella Beeton in 1861 it was Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management, for Stephanie Alexander in 1996 it was the Cook's Companion and for Maggie Beer in 2007 it was Maggie's Harvest. these books went onto become bestsellers, staples in every home; they were the one-stop recipe books that defined these authors' work and became essential everyday reference books for their time. Now in 2013, Australia's leading cookbook author Donna Hay reveals her landmark book, the New Classics, a definitive collection of classic recipes for every modern cook from donna hay magazine. this is the ultimate Donna Hay cookbook, the book that has everything that you ever wanted to kw how to cook. Absolutely up to the minute, it contains all our old family favourites as well as new delights, everything from beef and ale pies to dulce de leche, from mac n' cheese to macarons, it's exactly the food that we want to cook and eat NOW, all written in Donna's trademark simple, clear and easy way. A gorgeously rich and deluxe hardback book with stunning finishes and embellishments - ideal for a Christmas gift, coffee table, kitchen bench or bookshelf - it features stunning photography and hundreds of mouthwatering recipes.
- Author(s)Donna Hay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2898 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine41 mm
Most relevant reviews
- grahamp127510 May, 2014by
Great value for the price and hard cover too.
Good cook book by one of the best in the industry. Was sort of hoping the book contained a recipe for semi freddo. But it has other delicious recipes.
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.37
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.26
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.