All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionJim Wilson's The New Conscious Manager is a clarion call for every person engaged in business practices. With unparalleled ecomic turmoil at hand and our worldwide institutions intricately enmeshed, what began as financial upheaval is w a global tsunami. Every level of society is affected; every phase of business is forever changed. According to Wilson, it will be the managers who recognize these dramatic changes and shift their focus from profit margins to the needs of society, who will succeed. But how do they make this transition from the old approach to the new? This book answers vital questions about a manager's responsibilities for tomorrow's new business environment. Written with keen kwledge, Wilson shows a more conscious-driven approach to employees and the public that entails a new style of management, leadership, teaching, and ethical behavior to effectively meet t only the future needs of business, but those of a global society as well.
- Author BiographyJim Wilson has been a professor and instructor of business management at a number of colleges and universities for the past fifteen years. Before then he was an organization and Human Resources manager for twenty-five years. He now lives and teaches in Arizona, where he enjoys exploring and photographing the rugged landscapes of the beautiful southwest.
- Author(s)Jim Wilson
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.