The New Dynamics of Multilateralism: Diplomacy, International Organizations, and Global Governance by The Perseus Books Group (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $95.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely new book focuses on the various dynamics of contemporary multilateralism as it relates to global issues, global governance, and global institutions. Invited authorities, including academics, business people, and members of international groups, contribute original essays on how multilateralism as an institution has been affected by globalization, the rise of civil society and global business, emerging ecomic and political conditions, and new threats to peace and security in the world. Emphasizing practical applications over theoretical foundations, The New Dynamics of Multilateralism helps students understand how the practice of multilateral diplomacy has been influenced by the changes in the processes and procedures of international organizations and the role of multilateralism in the transformation of the international system of governance and the transition to an emerging new global order.
- Author BiographyJames P. Muldoon, Jr. , is senior fellow with the Center for Global Change and Governance at Rutgers University--Newark. He is author of The Architecture of Global Governance: An Introduction to the Study of International Organizations (Westview Press) and coeditor of Multilateral Diplomacy and the United Nations Today (Westview Press). JoAnn Fagot Aviel is professor of international relations at San Francisco University where she also serves as the faculty advisor of the Model United Nations program. She is coeditor of and contributor to Multilateral Diplomacy and the United Nations Today (Westview Press). Richard Reitano is emeritus professor of government at Dutchess Community College and adjunct professor of political science at Poughkeepsie New York. He is also president of the Board of Directors of the National Collegiate Conference Association, sponsor of the annual National Model United Nations simulations in New York and Washington, and coeditor of and contributor to Multilateral Diplomacy and the United Nations Today (Westview Press). Earl Sullivan is provost and professor emeritus of political science at American University Cairo and during most of 2010 interim president of the American University Kuwait. He is the author of The Contemporary Study of the Arab World Alberta Press and coeditor of and contributor to Multilateral Diplomacy and the United Nations Today (Westview Press).
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEarl Sullivan,James P. Muldoon,JoAnn Fagot Aviel,Richard Reitano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.