All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a fresh look at sustainable consumption, exploring how grassroots community action can spread ideas in society. It presents a 'New Ecomics' approach based on alternative measures of wealth and value, examining how these are put into practice through local organic food systems, low-impact eco-housing, and complementary currencies.
- Author BiographyGILL SEYFANG is an Environmental Social Scientist at the University of East Anglia, UK, working on sustainable consumption. She currently holds a Research Councils UK Academic Fellowship and is developing a research programme in Low-Carbon Lifestyles. She is co-editor of 'Corporate Responsibility and Labour Rights'.
- Author(s)Gill Seyfang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.