All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out the problems of measuring the effects of techlogical change on ecomic progress by using the internet in the Asia-Pacific region as a case study. Corporate and industry experience, including changing business organization and new regulatory issues are explored as well as policy issues such as the digital divide and the approach to e-commerce in the WTO. Using several industry case studies the contributors compare the IT experience in North America with a number of countries in Asia and the Pacific.
- Author BiographyPeter Drysdale is Professor of Economics in the Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government at the Australian National University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePaftad Pacific Trade and Development Conference Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 line drawings and 50 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Drysdale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.