All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out the problems of measuring the effects of techlogical change on ecomic progress by using the internet in the Asia-Pacific region as a case study. Corporate and industry experience, including changing business organization and new regulatory issues are explored as well as policy issues such as the digital divide and the approach to e-commerce in the WTO. Using several industry case studies the contributors compare the IT experience in North America with a number of countries in Asia and the Pacific.
- Author BiographyPeter Drysdale is Professor of Economics in the Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government at the Australian National University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byPeter Drysdale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.