All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Patriots have won the most Super Bowls this century with victories in four years, and this is a compendium of their best plays This book does t disappoint as the ultimate collector s item for Patriots fans. It chronicles the most famous moments in the New England Patriots history, including Jim Nance s 1966 Sports Illustrated cover; the team taking advantage of turvers in the 1986 playoffs to make it to Super Bowl XX; and the incredible run through the 2002 playoffs against the Raiders, the Steelers, and the Rams. It also examines Willie McGinest s sacking of Peyton Manning in 2004 and Rodney Harrison s six interceptions in the 2005 playoffs. The descriptions of each play are accompanied with game information and quotes from participants, players, and observers with firsthand accounts.
- Author BiographySean Glennon is the author of The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: Heart-Pounding, Jaw-Dropping, and Gut-Wrenching Moments from New England Patriots History ; This Pats Year: A Trek Through a Season as a Football Fan ; and Tom Brady vs. the NFL: The Case for Football s Greatest Quarterback. His work has appeared in several publications, including the Boston Globe, Boston Phoenix, and Salon. He is a member of the Professional Football Researchers Association and the Gridiron Club of Greater Boston. He lives in Florence, Massachusetts. Steve Nelson is a former linebacker for the New England Patriots. He lives in Middleboro, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Sean Glennon
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitlePlaybook (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword bySteve Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.