All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating theory and case studies, this cogent text explores the processes and factors that shape foreign policy. In her thoroughly revised and updated edition, Laura Neack considers both old and new lessons, drawing on a rich array of real foreign policy choices and outcomes. In new cases, Neack explores decision making in the Eurozone crisis, increasing nationalism in Germany and Japan and what seems to be growing bellicosity among Canadians, Obama's grand strategy and the responses of rising powers Brazil and India, and the Egyptian youth revolution.
- Author BiographyLaura Neack is professor of political science at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
- Author(s)Laura Neack
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Millennium Books in International Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.