Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful array of authentic Indian-made items of both old and new vintage is showcased in this engaging book. Nearly 800 color photos present clothing and accessories for men and women, basketry, pottery, musical instruments, toys and games, textiles, beadwork, and Improved Order of Red Men collectibles. An informative bead glossary also describes bead styles, colors, and sizes. All items are accompanied by detailed descriptions, dates, construction information, and current pricing that will be used many times over by sellers and collectors alike. This essential and comprehensive reference belongs on every collector's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyThe authors are longtime traders at the Four Winds Indian Trading Post in St. Ignatius, Montana, and have over fifty years experience with authentic goods. They are also the authors of The Four Winds Guide to Indian Trade Goods & Replicas.
- Author(s)Preston E. Miller
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note775 color & 7 b/w photos
- Weight1000 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.