All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionSeventy times seven...how many times shall I forgive? Our Lord answers us clearly that our forgiveness of those who hurt us shall have end. This is one of the most difficult things any person has to face. David Augsburger understands this. He kws the outrageous cost-and incomparable value-of forgiving. He also kws this is a believer's only option. Any other course of action will t only be destructive, it will violate the will of God. <br/><br/>In <i>The New Freedom of Forgiveness</i>, Dr. Augsburger expands upon his classic writing to provide a more comprehensive, expanded, and stronger message. Combining personal testimonies with Scripture, Dr. Augsburger provides readers with practical guidance on applying forgiveness in our everyday lives. With an excellent new study guide, readers will be challenged on an even deeper level. We are commanded to forgive everything. Not just the little stuff, the mir irritations and thoughtless behavior of others, but everything. When we forgive, we are set free from bondage. <i>The New Freedom of Forgiveness</i> is an essential resource t only for understanding what God requires, but also learning how to apply it every day. Read this life-changing book and discover the freedom of forgiveness.
- Author Biography<b>DAVID AUGSBURGER</b> (B.A., Eastern Mennonite College; B.D., Eastern Mennonite Seminary; Ph.D., School of Theology at Claremont), who has taught at Fuller since 1990, is professor of pastoral care and counseling in the School of Theology. The author of 20 books in pastoral counseling, marriage, conflict and human relations, David's titles include <i>Dissident Discipleship: A Spirituality of Self-Surrender, and <i>Love of God and Love of Neighbor</i>. David lives in California.
- Author(s)David W. Augsburger
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.