Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hallmarks for Successful Business is a complete guide to business development for small and medium-sized companies. It provides proven and practical advice on: the way to survive, change and grow; planning for successful business development; achieving real growth - with minimal risk; creating new business opportunities; and much, much more - by combining the results of extensive research by Dinah Bennett at the Foundation for SME Development at the University of Durham with the hands-on consulting experience of David Hall and his associates, this book provides a practical step-by-step guide to actions which business people can take to achieve tangible success. Throughout the text, the book is packed with practical examples and procedures being used by manufacturing and service companies in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid Hall started and built his consultancy business from nothing to over 100 employees operating from 14 centres across the UK. He wrote the first edition of 'Hallmarks' in 1991 and it formed the basis of his award-winning BBC business series 'Winning'. He continues to consult with some of the UK's leading entrepreneurial businesses. Dinah Bennett is a Programme Director and Senior Tutor at the Foundation for SME Development at the University of Durham. She teaches and consults on small business marketing and business development internationally.
- Author(s)David Hall,Dinah Bennett
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.